Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fencers

For those of you who were familiar with my old blog, you’ve most likely already seen the following sketches. I was going to put them in one of the image galleries (like I did with a lot of other drawings from the old site) but since they are an important part of my next project, I thought I’d post them here (again). Sorry for the "déjà vu"…



Generally speaking, I'm pretty superstitious about talking about projects until things have been finalized and contracts have been signed, so until that happens (early next year, I'm hoping) I can't really go into much detail. But stay tuned, there'll be more info (and sketches) to come.

4 comments:

Mike Hawthorne said...

Great sketches, man!

Mike

Dan C said...

Thanks Mike! Glad you like 'em.

Michael said...

Yo Danny Boy!
Found you again. Good luck on the new blog. Looks great

Dan C said...

Did... did you just call me "Danny Boy"? Maaan, are YOU gonna get slugged the next time I come to town.

Glad you tracked down the new blog. Talk to you soon Mike!