Friday, September 18, 2009

The Ogre (by Jon Morris)


Had to share this great drawing my pal and cartoonist extraordinaire Calamity Jon Morris sent me this afternoon. For those of you out there who don't recognize this little guy, it's The Ogre, the main character from my Paranormal comic book trilogy.

Thanks to Jon for sending this along, it totally made my day. It's always fun to see how other artists draw your characters.

To see more of Jon's work, you can go check out his website right here.

4 comments:

Mike Hawthorne said...

HA! That's awesome!

Mike

Dan C said...

I agree... when Jon sent me the drawing it was like Christmas in September. He really did a fantastic job.

kalonji said...

EXCELLENT j'aime vraiment cette illustration. ^^

Dan C said...

tout à fait d'accord avec toi... il est très fort, ce Jon Morris.