Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Shades of Black



Here are two illustrations I did for Hero games' Shades of Black resource book, which just shipped today and should be in stores real soon.
Also, I found out today that Dead Flowers, the third book in my Paranormal trilogy, is tentatively scheduled for release in February or March 2009. I'm told there's a slim chance it might be published in time for the Angoulême comic book festival in January, but I kinda doubt it. News to follow as I hear more about the official release date.

5 comments:

Mike Hawthorne said...

These look great, Dan!

mike

Chris Samnee said...

Wonderful, sir. Just wunnerful!

Dan C said...

Mike and Chris- Thanks for the kind words. Coming from you guys, that means a lot.

More to come!

Patricio OLiver said...

WOW amazing staff in this blog! really great work Dan,
love the sandman!!!

Green Family Blog said...

Congratulations Dan!