Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shameless Plug

The mailman just brought me my artist's copies of Scourges of the Galaxy and Shades of Black from Hero games and boy, do they look sharp. So sharp, in fact, that I took a picture of them:

If you are into role-playing games, have ever wondered what a role-playing game book looks like, are looking for an original, attractive decoration for your coffee table, or even if you just want to see the drawings I did in these two books, click right here to order yourself a copy or two from Hero games’ webstore. And if you don’t want to pay shipping, you can always hop on your bike and roll on over to the nearest game shop. You shouldn’t have any problems finding them there.

And for those of you who don't know what to do with that bag of nickels your grandma gave you for Christmas, I also happen to have a couple copies of The $100,000 Uppercut and Other Stories left:

The $100,000 Uppercut is a 46-page, b&w comic book of short stories I wrote and drew for different French indy companies (Treize étrange, Café Creed) between 1998 and 2000. If you’re interested in buying a copy, just e-mail me and let me know. The book is in English and goes for $6*(France) and $9*(everywhere else).

Here are a few pages:






Back soon with some more drawings !

*price includes shipping

2 comments:

Mike Hawthorne said...

The $100,000 Uppercut is fantastic! Everyone should buy it!

Mike

Dan C said...

Yeah, what Mike said!

Thanks man!